Well you do what you do very well! My son finished the marking period with all A’s and B;’s when he started with C’s and D’s. He currently has an 88% in Geometry… unbelievable! Kudos to FES!!After only six weeks of tutoring, one parent wrote to express her excitement at the results.
Tutoring in West Chester, Downingtown, and Media
A full-range of tutoring services is offered for preschool to high school students at Fick Educational Services. Our professional staff includes reading and math specialists, special education certified tutors, and elementary school, middle school, and high school teachers. Tutoring offers a more individualized and structured learning experience by providing intensive practice for a student who needs it and assistance to improve their academic performance. Our goal is to support learning, improve the attitude toward a subject area, encourage personal growth and confidence, and inspire the student to achieve success.
- Fine-tuning, individualized session plans
- Always reviewing student’s progress
- Offering guidance as needed
- One-on-one or small group instruction for academics and social needs
- Services for preschool to high school, honors courses and special education needs
- Reading specialists, math specialists, high school tutors, special education certified tutors, elementary education certified tutors, and middle school tutors
- Academic Skills: K-12
- Reading, Vocabulary, Spelling, Writing, Phonics, Study Skills Course, Math
- Subject Tutoring: Middle School- College
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Exam Prep: SAT, PSAT, ACT
- Special Education: ADHD, Executive Function needs, Autism
- Focus on IEP goals
- Study accommodations
- Programs tailored to address each student’s needs
Have You Asked?
Could tutoring weekly help improve my child’s academics and/or social skills?
Is my child receiving acceptable grades on his report card?
We Can Help. Let’s Go Over Your Concerns. (610) 457-2199
Fick Education services has improved my grades through tutoring weekly over the last year. I would recommend this service to anyone who has some trouble in school and wants to get better grades.Gillian (13)